1. Unless your organization (the "Purchaser") has purchased a multi-user license to access and read New Nutrition Business and its website (hereafter "New Nutrition Business"), you have purchased a single user license and you hereby agree on behalf of the Purchaser that it will comply with New Nutrition Business’s conditions of supply hereafter described. Once the Purchaser, or any person within it, has had access to New Nutrition Business or any part of New Nutrition Business, protected under these conditions, you are agreeing that your organization as a whole, and the individuals within it, are deemed to be aware of, and consent to, these conditions hereafter in respect of New Nutrition Business.
2. Unless otherwise agreed in writing in advance by New Nutrition Business, New Nutrition Business may not be sold, nor passed on, communicated or disseminated in any form (including within its original covers), nor access granted, to any third party (including but not limited to clients/potential clients/suppliers/agents/partners in other ventures/accountants/solicitors/bankers/brokers/ licensees), or to any subsidiary, associated or holding company (whether direct or indirect) of the subscriber, whether trading or non-trading, or to any entity trading under the same umbrella trading name where the direct equity interest is different in any way to that of the subscriber. The Purchaser is agreeing that in the event that any of its personnel inadvertently do so allow unlicensed usage or access by others as detailed above, that it will account to New Nutrition Business in full for the sales proceeds at the then current prevailing single copy price as set by New Nutrition Business from time to time, for each and every occurrence, and further that the Purchaser fully and effectually indemnifies New Nutrition Business in respect of any claim howsoever arising by any such subsequent unlicensed user against New Nutrition Business. Similarly, if any other piece of identified New Nutrition Business material, amounting to a Powerpoint slide, chart, table, article or more, becomes available to the Purchaser by virtue of a breach of this term by any third party, which is then read or used by the Purchaser in any way, that the Purchaser is hereby agreeing to purchase a copy of the item from New Nutrition Business containing that piece of intellectual property from New Nutrition Business at the then current prevailing single copy price as set by New Nutrition Business from time to time for each and every occurrence (unless at New Nutrition Business’s sole discretion the money is sought and subsequently remitted by the original subscriber), and to abide by New Nutrition Business’s license terms.
3. The Purchaser acknowledges that all materials and information contained in New Nutrition Business are the copyright property of New Nutrition Business and are protected inter-alia by International Copyright Law and the Copyright Law of the United States of America and Related Laws Contained in Title 17 of the United States Code and other intellectual property rights and also by the terms of this agreement, and that no rights in any of the materials are transferred to the Purchaser. The Purchaser agrees the Copyright Law of the United States of America and Related Laws Contained in Title 17 of the United States Code is only relevant where New Nutrition Business has not sought and secured protection elsewhere in these conditions, or indeed where sections are expressly excluded, without prejudicing the enforceability of the remainder of the Title. The Purchaser agrees that the provisions of Section 107 of Title 17 of the United States Code and sections 29 and 30 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 shall not apply to the use to be made by the Purchaser. The Purchaser undertakes that it will not copy, reproduce, print or store in any manner (electronic or otherwise), extract or transmit in any form or otherwise deal with in any way the whole or part of the data, materials or information contained in New Nutrition Business without first obtaining the consent in writing of the Publisher of New Nutrition Business.
4. Where consent to copy, reproduce, print or store in any manner (electronic or otherwise), extract or transmit in any form the data, materials or information contained in New Nutrition Business has been sought in writing and granted by the Publisher of New Nutrition Business, a reference to New Nutrition Business as the copyright source must be made on each extract, and in any associated bibliography, table of references or acknowledgements.
5. New Nutrition Business contains information obtained from authentic sources using primary research wherever possible. Reasonable efforts have been made to publish reliable data and information, but the authors and the publishers cannot accept responsibility for the validity of all materials. Neither the authors nor the publishers, nor anyone else associated with this publication, shall be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused or alleged to be caused.
6. New Nutrition Business nor any part of it may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, microfilming and recording, or by information storage or retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Publisher.
7. The consent of New Nutrition Business does not extend to copying for general distribution, for promotion, for creating new works or for resale. Specific permission must be obtained in writing from the publishers.
8. New Nutrition Business reserves the right to amend its terms at any time.