Price (PDF or PPT):
US$775 £550 €630 NZ$970 AU$915 ¥75000
20% Discount if PDF and PPT purchased together
Our industry is bombarded with trend predictions. 10 Key Trends is the only source that will tell you the what, the why and the how.
What makes this report completely unique is that it is the only trend analysis on the business of nutrition & health that:
- Explains and forecasts, using quantitative and qualitative data, the most important long-term growth trends, why they matter and where they are heading.
- Sets out the strategy choices available for connecting your business to the growth trends. We describe 42 strategies that companies are following to create success.
- Identifies which strategies are higher risk and which ones lower, which are established paths and which are emergent opportunities.
- Shows how each strategy is developing, using real examples of companies and brands.
- Enables you to see, using simple traffic light-style tables, which trends and strategies are most relevant to your category.
This report is designed to help you develop your own ideas about what your options are, and make well-informed decisions.
For two decades, hundreds of companies have used the New Nutrition Business 10 Key Trends as a practical tool to help formulate strategy and innovation planning. Companies from Japan to America, from Australia and New Zealand to Finland and Sweden, from Germany to South Korea, all rely on this document. Companies find themselves returning to 10 Key Trends for guidance and expert opinion over and again.
Challenging your own pre-conceptions and the herd mentality that many food industry executives are guilty of will be key to your success, and our goal is to help you do just that.
This is the only set of predictions written by people with both industry experience and scientific knowledge, and the only one on which you can base business decisions.
If this is your first time reading New Nutrition Business 10 Key Trends, Congratulations! You have found your way to the place where the smartest strategists and product developers go when they want to understand how shifting consumer beliefs in health and nutrition will change the market and create opportunities. You will soon be using a breadth and depth of insight that will put you ahead of your competition.
If you would like me or one of my colleagues to present our trends and strategies (or a selection of them) to you and your colleagues, we can do that by webinar – and we can focus on the areas of most interest to your business or category.
Get in touch with me by email to: email@example.com